Sunday, September 4, 2016

Glowing praise for my newest book

I was having brunch today with a friend who was visiting family from out of state for the holiday weekend. We covered a wide range of topics, as we typically do, and one of them was my newest book, FALLEN TREES.

As we were talking, a local friend happened to stroll by our booth on the way to the brunch buffet. She stopped to say 'Hi' and we chatted briefly. Then I remembered she has already read FALLEN TREES, so I asked her what she thought of it.

"Oh, I loved it!" she replied.

She then went on to say she liked it so much she was going to buy copies for friends of hers and recommend it to still others. Talk about music to an author's ears.

My friend from Oklahoma had already bought a copy, but she's now more eager to read the book than ever.

The local friend talked about how she had to remind herself that it was fiction because the characters seemed so real to her. More sweet music for an author.

If you'd like to order a copy, you can go here. Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment