Sunday, August 7, 2016

Dusting off the cover

After letting my blog go dormant for more than two years, it's time to reawaken it.

Part of the reason I placed it on the back burner is because I had become so busy with other things in my life that it became a low priority. A bigger reason is because I wanted to shift the blog's focus more toward writing.

I want to write about writing more - the magic, the mystery, the struggle, the journey - because writing is all of those things.

While I suspect no two authors write the same way, I've discovered we have more in common than we may realize.

Perhaps, as I share, others who have been tempted to write a book or short story may find the courage to give it a try.

Everyone has stories to share; it's just a question of how they choose to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment