Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Five stars!!!

Funny how little things can mean so much.

I've gotten wonderful reader responses to FALLEN TREES so far. They've been even stronger than I dared to hope when it was published.

For several weeks, those reactions had been informal -- either in person, via e-mail or on social media -- but I noticed someone finally posted a review on the Amazon page for FALLEN TREES.

And it was a treat to read for an author.

"This book was fabulous. I can't wait for this author's next novel!"

They gave it 5 stars to boot. 

I realize it wasn't the New York Times Book Review, but I'm still delighted. It's gratifying that FALLEN TREES is striking a chord with readers. 

May it long continue.

If you haven't ordered a copy yet, you can do it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment