Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A book even folks who don't like to read books are enjoying

One of best compliments I received about my latest book, FALLEN TREES, came before it was published.

I had e-mailed the manuscript to a friend of mine who liked to read. I bumped into her at a gathering of friends and she told me how much she liked it. Then her husband piped up.

"I don't usually like to read books," he said, "but I really enjoyed this one."

That's always nice for an author to hear, but it was particularly gratifying to me because it told me the story resonates with more than one demographic of readers.

It suggested it reached people who don't even like to read much, which has value no matter what.

You can order FALLEN TREES by clicking on this link. I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment