Thursday, January 1, 2009

The first day, the last day.......they all matter

For us Christians, all time is sacred; either in its beginning or at its end. All time is God's time.
Brother Victor-Antoine d'Avila-Latourrette


I've never been a huge fan of New Year's resolutions, because they just seem a blueprint for disappointment. Having said that, I do have some goals for 2009:

Make every day count.
Give more compliments.
Hold my tongue more often when I'm having a rough day.
Smile more.
Save more.
Speak from my heart more.
Worry less.


Let's hope those goals remain vibrant throughout this year......

1 comment:

  1. I have to smile when I see the "Make every day count" resolution. In my copy of "Into the Deep" a certain author wrote to me, "Make every day special." I think that may be the same thing. Wish you all the best this year. I hope it's more than you ever dreamed of. - Teresa

    ReplyDelete