Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"I couldn't wait...."

"....to get home to read more."

Lovely words from a recent review of FALLEN TREES.

If you're looking for a holiday gift for a book lover in your life, FALLEN TREES is (if I may say so myself) a good choice. I say that because people of all ages and backgrounds have written to me to say how much they enjoyed it.

I had a feeling after I'd finished the book that it would resonate with readers....and so far the reaction has verified my instincts. That's immensely gratifying, because I believed in the story and was convinced it would find an audience.

You can order FALLEN TREES through Amazon or, if you prefer to support an independent bookstore (and I know many do), you can order from Watermark Books in Wichita.




No comments:

Post a Comment