Sunday, February 5, 2012

And the winner of the Super Bowl will be......

.......the team that scores the most points.

Seriously, I picked New England and Green Bay to be playing in this game. I got one of those right.

I think New England will win this game, even though New York has all the tools to whip the Patriots.

Simply put, Tom Brady doesn't lose revenge games. And he'll want revenge for the Giants derailing New England's perfect season four years ago.

Oh, I know: New England's defense - particularly its secondary - is not terribly strong. And the Giants have the defensive line to pressure Brady ---- which was a key component to the victory four years ago.

Frankly, my pick is based on nothing more than a gut feeling. Well, and the fact that Brady just doesn't play two bad games in a row...and he was quite human in the AFC Championship Game.

To be honest, the Patriots are here more because Baltimore choked than anything else.

Still, they're here. And I expect them to win.

Mind you, I'll be rooting for the Giants. It's more rooting against the Pats than anything else, though.















No comments:

Post a Comment